[Rcpp-devel] Dulmage-Mendelsohn decomposition in R via Rcpp

Mauricio Vargas mvargas at dcc.uchile.cl
Mon Mar 30 02:45:31 CEST 2020

dear community

I started moving the last pieces of Stata code I had to RcppArmadillo. If
you are interested in macroeconomics, please check
https://github.com/pachamaltese/inputoutput.
<https://github.com/pachamaltese/inputoutput>

I still have pending the DM thing, but at least I ported economics-area
specific functions that didn't exist in R.

best,

——————
*Mauricio 'Pachá' Vargas Sepúlveda*
Site: pacha.dev