[Rcpp-devel] Dulmage-Mendelsohn decomposition in R via Rcpp

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 25 12:36:25 CET 2020

Dear Mauricio  (et al),

I'm the maintainer of the 'Matrix' package (and just reading
digests of Rcpp-devel, hence no "proper reply").

This looks quite interesting and relevant to me,
and I'd be interested to add this decomposition to the Matrix
package, so would be happy if you already have code for parts of
it.

As CSparce, Matrix uses simple C though, and hence this posting
is only peripherally related to Rcpp.

Best regards,

Martin Maechler
ETH Zurich and  R Core team