[Rcpp-devel] Please help in testing what will be Rcpp 1.0.5

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:20:06 CEST 2020

R Under development (unstable) (2020-06-07 r78653)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 18362)

It's R 4.0.1 using Jeroen rtools40 scripts on Win 10 64bit.

1513 OK, not sure why sessionInfo() went nuts though per below. Restarting
R worked to provide the session info above.

[1] "All ok, 1513 results"
Warning message:
In dir.create("templib") : 'templib' already exists
> sessionInfo()
Error: $ operator is invalid for atomic vectors
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In FUN(X[[i]], ...) :
  DESCRIPTION file of package 'foo' is missing or broken
2: In FUN(X[[i]], ...) :
  DESCRIPTION file of package 'fooModule' is missing or broken