[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] Release Candidate RcppEigen 0.3.3.9.0 in Rcpp drat repo

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Dec 5 18:04:30 CET 2020

With a little nudge from our friends over at the rstan project, I updated
RcppEigen where 3.3.8 had come out a few weeks ago, and 3.3.9 yesterday.  So
procrastination can win at times...

The new release candidate 0.3.3.9.0 for RcppEigen in now in the RcppCore drat.
Running e.g.

 Rscript -e 'install.packages("RcppEigen", repos="https://rcppcore.github.io/drat")'

will install it from source; other drat-related options exist if you care.

I would greatly appreciate some testing by those relying on RcppEigen. I will
run a full reverse-dependency check, maybe by tomorrow or Monday, once one I
am running for Rcpp right now is done.  Let's maybe give this pre-release a
few days and to then look into a CRAN release by next weekend.

Cheers, Dirk

https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org