[Rcpp-devel] [RC] Rcpp 1.0.0.3

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Feb 17 14:59:48 CET 2019

All,

I just put Rcpp 1.0.0.3 into the Rcpp-drat repo at

    https://rcppcore.github.io/drat/

This interim version is a release candidate for Rcpp 1.0.1 which could (and
should) get released in two or three weeks.

The NEWS and ChangeLog files in the repo give an idea of changes since 1.0.0:

    https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/blob/master/ChangeLog
    https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/blob/master/inst/NEWS.Rd

and cover around half a dozen PRs.

Please give it a spin -- while I do not anticipate breaking changes it is
always a good idea to test.  In the last few days I also just ran half a
dozen reverse dependency checks over 1500+ packages which accounts for almost
10,000 package checks too.

Cheers, Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org