[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp 0.12.19

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Sep 25 13:25:07 CEST 2018

I uploaded Rcpp 0.12.19 to CRAN four days, after one final revision made to a
first upload.  It has been pre-inspected, tested, washed, dried, rinsed and
what not but is just sitting there in "pending" for no reason I can discern,
and of course CRAN does not reply to emails. Presumably it will get inserted
into CRAN at some point. Maybe I need to sacrifice a few goats first.

So as before, I also I put it into the Rcpp drat repo from where you can
install the usual way, if you're so inclined:

  drat:::add("RcppCore")
  install.packages("Rcpp", type="source")

or if you don't have drat installed, directly via

  install.packages("Rcpp", type="source", repo="https://RcppCore.github.io/drat")

where type="source" is optional on Linux but mandatory for the OSs to not
have it look for binaries

More at https://rcppcore.github.io/drat/

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org