[Rcpp-devel] questions Rcpp

Mounia ZAOUCHE mounia.zaouche at agroparistech.fr
Thu Sep 13 13:09:32 CEST 2018

Dear all.

I write C++ programs and I'm currently trying to interface them with R.

I have two issues :

Is it possible to interface a function which has an argument that is a pointer (standing for an array) ?

I also wrote a function whose aim is to allocate (and fill) an array of values. In this purpose, this function takes as an argument the address of the array to be allocated and is thus typed as a pointer of pointer.
Is it possible to handle such a type and to allocate the required memory inside this function interfaced in R?

Thank you in advance.

Mounia Zaouche.