[Rcpp-devel] Request for an update of BH

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Oct 24 13:20:04 CEST 2018

On 23 October 2018 at 16:19, Jordi Molins wrote:
| So, I would like to kindly ask if BH could be updated to boost 1.68. I

This is open source. We do not hide anything from you.

There is even some documentation in the README.md of the repo about how to
update to at least create a local repo:

  If needed, the script local/script/CreateBoost.sh can be used to update a
  forked version to a newer version of Boost.

You could try that.

I will update BH to 1.68 (or 1.69 or ...) but I don't see a pressing need
just yet.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org