[Rcpp-devel] NULL value passed as symbol address with allC++functions

Barth Riley barthriley at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 16:10:08 CET 2018

In my “stupid” (minimal) project, my namespace looks as follows:

useDynLib(StupidRCPP, .registration=TRUE)
exportPattern("^[[:alpha:]]+")
importFrom(Rcpp, evalCpp)

In my main project I include Rcpp in an import() statement in NAMESPACE.

One thing I’m noticing with the minimal project is that I can build it without errors and access functions from the package but  devtools::check() reports syntax errors…though these errors appear to be from an old version of the code (it has been quite a headache manually deleting all of the files in .Rcheck, RprojUser, and the Rtmp… folders.

Barth