[Rcpp-devel] how to reference a row of a matrix in C++ in Rcpp

akshay kulkarni akshay_e4 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:54:51 CET 2018

dear serguei,

                          Thanks...

Can I also write this:

M[1:i, n:m] as we write in R?

If not, are there any packages that do it for me?

what about RcppEigen?

Basically, I want to write the following R code:

{    p <- 1;

             for(i in 550:nrow(x)){

       y[p]  <- f(x[1:i,])

          p <- p+1;

          return(y)

}

in C++ using Rcpp. what is the best way to do that?

x is an xts object containing OHLC historical stock prices of the stock x and f acts on the daily increments of x.

very many thanks for your time and effort....

yours sincerely,

AKSHAY M KULKARNI