[Rcpp-devel] Modules + Attributes for extensions

fernandohtoledo at gmail.com fernandohtoledo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:59:46 CET 2018

Dear Ralf and others,

Thanks for your reply. I did looked for the references you pointed
before. Unfortunately, there is nothing new in the Extending vignette
than what can be found in Dirk's book chapter. Basically, all the
others implement custom as/wrap for third part classes to SEXP
fundamental types.

Perhaps, I didn't state the question clearly... : Given my own class
exposed through Modules, how to retrieve it from the C++ side? How to
allow perspective users to extend a package taking exposed class and
defining new Rccp functions that uses those exposed class as argument
or return?

My main difficulty is that! I will appreciate your points over that?

Cheers,
FH