[Rcpp-devel] `checkUserInterrupt()` might not be safe if Rcout is used.

Wush Wu wush978 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:14:03 CEST 2018

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 12:06 AM, Kevin Ushey <kevinushey at gmail.com> wrote:

> What environment are you executing this on? (R in terminal, or with a GUI;
> which OS?)

Here is my session Info:

```
R version 3.4.4 (2018-03-15)
Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)
Running under: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS

Matrix products: default
BLAS: /usr/lib/libblas/libblas.so.3.6.0
LAPACK: /usr/lib/lapack/liblapack.so.3.6.0

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
LC_TIME=zh_TW.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
 [5] LC_MONETARY=zh_TW.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
LC_PAPER=zh_TW.UTF-8       LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
LC_MEASUREMENT=zh_TW.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] supc_0.2.1

[1] compiler_3.4.4 tools_3.4.4    Rcpp_0.12.17
```

And I have tested it in Rstudio and console. Both of them trigger the same
error.

I have not tested R 3.5. I can give one tomorrow.
Maybe it is worth constructing a unit test.