[Rcpp-devel] Linking problem when wrapping a armadillo-based C++ library in a R package using RcppArmadillo

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jul 26 15:09:09 CEST 2018

On 25 July 2018 at 21:12, julien chiquet wrote:
| Great ! And no hurry.

Cool. I'd love to see how this pans out.

In the meantime, nloptr (at least the GitHub version) can be used well enough
from R/Rcpp -- see eg https://github.com/jyypma/nloptr/issues/39 --- now I
realize that the person I helped there is ... you.  Small world.

So can you detail why the working example from nloptr does not suffice for
you?  Because Jelmer has still not released that nloptr version to CRAN?  Or
is there another reason?

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org