[Rcpp-devel] ld: warning

Qiang Kou qkou at qkou.info
Fri Jul 13 18:44:03 CEST 2018

Hi, I think this has nothing to do with Rcpp.

My best guess is the upgrade process (maybe Xcode) left some inconsistency
files on your system.

I think you can ignore this for now, since the compiler has fallen back and
found the library file correctly.

Besides, I suggest you not post both on StackOverflow [1] and the mailing
list.

Best wishes,

Qiang Kou

[1]