[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo 0.8.399.0.0 off Armadillo 8.400.rc1
edd at debian.org
Sat Feb 10 21:12:57 CET 2018
Conrad released a first release candidate for Armadillo 8.400. I wrapped this
up as 0.8.399.0.0 (so that R's version sorting can allow later 0.8.400.*
releases) and put it into the rcpp-drat at https://rcppcore.github.io/drat/
you can get the source tarball. Please test this.
8.400-RC1 (Release Candidate 1) contains new features, enhancements, speedups and bug fixes.
Available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/arma/files/armadillo-8.400-RC1.tar.xz
Please test and report any issues.
- faster handling of sparse matrices by repmat()
- faster loading of CSV files
- expanded kron() to handle sparse matrices
- expanded index_min() and index_max() to handle cubes
- expanded randi(), randu(), randn(), randg() to output single scalars
- added submatrix & subcube iterators
- added normcdf()
- added chi2rnd() for generation of chi-squared random numbers
- added wishrnd() and iwishrnd() for generation of random Wishart matrices
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org
More information about the Rcpp-devel