[Rcpp-devel] Create scalar values in Rcpp

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Dec 10 18:56:54 CET 2018

I did not intend to shoot anyone... but my own learning curve led me to skip over the clear descriptions in the "Introduction to R" document because I thought I already understood the terminology. True, it happened a long time ago, but it took me an embarrassingly long time to grok this because the terminology seemed so familiar, and I searched on the wrong terms because of it.