[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo Mat_meat.hpp:4467 and arma_static_check.hpp:31 errors

Patrick Veenstra patrick at pveenstra.com
Tue Jul 25 13:56:38 CEST 2017

My apologies! I mistook what the code in those files were for. It seemed to
be completely separate from my code. So I thought it was something about my
environment. But in the process of setting up a reproducible example, I
found that actually it was something in my own code. An accidental
assignment of zeros<mat>(x,y) to a umat. Odd that this error came through
in those files rather than directly in my cpp file. Anyway, lesson learnt!
Don't assume anything!

Thanks