[Rcpp-devel] testthat + sourceCpp

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:52:44 CET 2017

Not 100% sure about this but I think the workaround for using sourceCpp
within tests is to define R_TESTS="" (that's what we do in Rcpp and
RcppParallel). Here's the code I'm thinking of:
https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/blob/master/tests/doRUnit.R#L42-L43

Note that we use RUnit in both of those packages so there could indeed be
some issue with testthat that we're not aware of.