[Rcpp-devel] installation of nlopt on windows from source

althu07 althu07 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 04:04:24 CEST 2017

Hi Dirk,

Thank you so much for your reply. The error message that I had is from a
bash script where the 64 bit option is used. I also tried the prebuilt
version. That didn't work out either when I attempted to link nlopt with
Rcpp in my own package. I was able to build nlopt from source on Mac OS and
have linked it with Rcpp successfully there. So I think it is more likely
that the prebuilt nlopt is not working correctly.