[Rcpp-devel] RInside Using JNI

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Aug 17 16:13:25 CEST 2017

On 17 August 2017 at 11:14, Kota, Ravindra B wrote:
| After compiling R with "--enable-java" , I am not getting any seg faults so far. Do we know what that option does to the JVM?

AFAIK nothing, but it sets up the compilation options for R in order to allow
for R to be extensive via Rjava etc -- ie the effect of R CMD javareconf.

Again, here we deal chiefly with Rcpp (and sometimes with RInside) neither
one of which aims at java, so if you have troubles on the Java side you
probably have to address them there.

Hope this helps, Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org