[Rcpp-devel] Help with WARNING msg: checking line endings in C/C++/Fortran sources/headers ...

binbinlu at whu.edu.cn binbinlu at whu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 17 14:03:10 CET 2016

Dear all,

When I ran R CMD check (R 3.2.2) on Windows 7 with my package, and I kept getting the following warning message:

* checking line endings in C/C++/Fortran sources/headers ... WARNING
Found the following sources/headers with CR or CRLF line endings:
  src/RcppExports.cpp

The CPP file is a C++ source used in the package.
I know it is not a new problem, and there were many posts before. However, I am still confused and fail to get rid of it. I will appreciate it a lot if anyone may help.

Best regards,

Binbin