[Rcpp-devel] RcppEigen fails on win-builder i386, and a possibly related issue.

Yixuan Qiu yixuan.qiu at cos.name
Mon May 23 03:36:38 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I just double checked the compilation flag on win-builder. It turns
out that it uses -O3 as François pointed out, and also the -DNDEBUG
flag is NOT defined, unlike the default configuration shipped with R
for windows.

Under these conditions, the issue can actually be reproduced. I'm not
sure whether this is a bug of MinGW or of Eigen, but at least we can
start from here to investigate.

(I would suggest future discussions moving to
https://github.com/RcppCore/RcppEigen/issues/34)

Best,
Yixuan

--