[Rcpp-devel] RcppEigen fails on win-builder i386, and a possibly related issue.

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun May 22 23:59:02 CEST 2016

On 22 May 2016 at 23:31, François Rousset wrote:
| Le 22/05/2016 à 22:51, Dan Dillon a écrit :
|

|     Do you have the same version of mingw as cran?  If not , that would be a
|     good test
|
| I have installed the Rtools 3.3 as described there :
| https://github.com/rwinlib/r-base
| which is linked from the "R-devel-experimental" download page
| https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rdevel.html
| so I am using gcc 4.9.3, and win-builder too.
|
| The full win-builder logs for 'minimalTest' are accessible (for ca. 72h) here :
| http://win-builder.r-project.org/u84hzB80Fol0/

There is almost nothing there. It builds, and then on i386 we get a run-time
error and it shows is

  > mini(14)
  Trivial code: swZ.selfadjointView<Lower>().rankUpdate(swZ):

from http://win-builder.r-project.org/u84hzB80Fol0/examples_and_tests/minimalTest-Ex_i386.Rout
and the summary in http://win-builder.r-project.org/u84hzB80Fol0/00check.log

Can you expand on it?  Decompose the expressesion?  Compare it to alternate
versions of the same expression?

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org