[Rcpp-devel] List outage

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon May 16 21:16:39 CEST 2016

All,

My apologies -- I didn't put 2+2 together to realize R-Forge mailing lists
were down which I should have realized via at least three different lists
that are somewhat active.  Of these, rcpp-devel is clearly the largest and
most active.

I am sorry for any frustrations that caused anyone trying to post, and very
grateful for the WU Vienna staff to fix this today, on a public holiday no
less.  I only wish I had reached earlier than yesterday.

If anybody knows if there is a public 'status' page about mail delivery or
queue size, please don't hesitate to let me know (either here or off-list).

Dirk

PS And my announcement yesterday should of course have had the correctly
title Subject: [ANN] Rcpp 0.12.5 as we announced 0.12.5 and not 0.12.4.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org