[Rcpp-devel] Setting armadillo preprocessor macros in R package

Scott Ritchie sritchie73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:32:39 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I would like to set my own Armadillo #define macros (i.e. some of those
listed http://arma.sourceforge.net/docs.html#config_hpp) in an R package I
have developed.

The instructions there are to put their definitions before the include
statement to armadillo.h (or in this case RcppArmadillo.h).

However, the first file to compile is RcppExports.cpp, which has `#include
<RcppArmadillo.h>` at the top of the file, so my preprocessor macros in my
source files are ignored when compiling.

Kind regards,

Scott Ritchie