[Rcpp-devel] lighter source package

Baptiste Auguie baptiste.auguie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:45:35 CET 2016

Thanks Kevin. Indeed, something along those lines should be the way to go,
though I wouldn't really know how to adapt the example to load a Rdata
file, export a text file, move it to src/ and clean up.
Fortunately, after having a closer look at this header file, it looks like
I'm not currently using it (the Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature is an
alternative option provided by S. Johnson's cubature library, but I'm
actually using the other routine). So I can get rid of it altogether for
now, and my package falls below 1Mb.

Thanks for the tip anyway,

baptiste