[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp problem related to sourceCpp_1.so

aakremena at aol.com aakremena at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 18:58:42 CET 2016

 Hi Dirk and James,

Yes, I think this is a great idea
        "One idea could be to put something basic in the Rcpp FAQ and maybe link to
        the wiki within the Rcpp repo -- which we basically don't use at all right
        now -- to have a more dynamic reference too.  Thoughts?"

I think that "something basic" (like simply put the URL in the Rcpp FAQ) will be just fine.  The idea is just to direct the OS X use that experienced "my" problem in the right direction.

Thanks again.

Anguel Grigorov