[Rcpp-devel] Exposing a large number of C++ classes in R

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:43:50 CET 2016

I've been thinking for a while about using clang to do source-to-source
translation to generate the R bindings for a given c++ class.

There are lots of examples online, but I haven't yet tackled this for R.

http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2012/06/08/basic-source-to-source-transformation-with-clang
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28711580/how-to-write-a-source-to-source-compiler-api
http://szelei.me/code-generator/
etc.