[Rcpp-devel] a variable for loop

Amina Shahzadi aminashahzadi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:24:18 CET 2016

Hello Avraham --Happy to see you

My code is trying to produce a cube c which is going to be constructed by a
vector a and matrix b.
And the number of rows in b and size of a must be same.

So we can assume that if a is a vector of size 3, Then b must be 2 x 3 or 3
X 3 etc.

Thank you Avraham for quick response. I hope this will make my question
more clear.

Best regards

--
*Amina Shahzadi*