[Rcpp-devel] Windows set C++11 flag for new compiler

Martyn Plummer plummerm at iarc.fr
Tue Nov 10 17:57:35 CET 2015

If you try setting this flag in the Makevars.win file of your package
then it will be overridden by the site-wide Makeconf which is included
after your package-specific Makevars.win (See section 1.2.1 of R-exts)

What you need to do is set it in a personal file HOME/.R/Makevars.win
(See R-admin 6.3.3). On Windows, "HOME" is usually your Documents
folder.

Martyn