[Rcpp-devel] Convert R matrix to boost ublas?

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:09:42 CEST 2015

This was more of a curiosity question.  Armadillo and Eigen are great and I
will likely use them for most of my purposes.  I have just been exploring
more of the boost library and was wondering about it.  That said, it would
be a potentially useful exercise for me when I have some more time to
devote to it.  You mention starting with the as<>() and wrap() converters.
Is there any documentation on developing additional Rcpp functions or
should I just go in to the source and try to find my way around?

Regards,
Charles