[Rcpp-devel] loading failed

Fabio Tordini tordini at di.unito.it
Wed May 6 00:32:33 CEST 2015

It works!

I used the configure.ac script to re-generate proper Makevars.

The tricky point is that I had to manually add directives to object
files and hide the config script, otherwise the Makevars file gets
rewritten when rebuilding. I feel like there must be some more elegant
way to do it...

thanks a lot!
Now it's time to start playing with Rcpp Sugar!

Fabio