[Rcpp-devel] Using "Rcpp Modules" under Solaris fails to load.

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Mar 18 13:21:08 CET 2015

On 18 March 2015 at 13:03, Marius Wirths wrote:
| enviroment. Dirk, your information, that there are indeed many packages using
| modules without any issues was an important information for me. So i think, it
| must be something wrong with my code. Maybe something is missing in my
| "Makevars"-file or something like that. I will investigate your package

Maybe. Maybe not. Could just be that that some facets of Modules pass on
Slowlaris whereas other trigger an error.  As I mentioned to Martyn, we
stopped running all tests years ago as we (and everybody else) were told
(with some reason, CRAN being volunteers and all...) to not run as many
tests.

You can try Rcpp itself by setting the env.var. RunAllRcppTests="yes" which
is checked for in tests/doRUnit.R -- or just alter DESCRIPTION to have a dev
version number, ie 0.11.5.1 which also tickles it (as we only ever ship release
versions format a.b.c with three components).

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org