[Rcpp-devel] Question about Rcpp and boost

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Mar 11 13:12:16 CET 2015

On 11 March 2015 at 07:05, Charles Determan Jr wrote:
| I think you want to check your DESCRIPTION file.  I believe you need to have
| the 'LinkingTo:' option to also include BH.

Beat me to it :)

That is exactly it -- "LinkingTo: BH" is what you need (and our documentation
says so in many places).

Also look at eg the CRAN page for BH and the list of reverse dependencies and
pick a (small) package also using Rcpp -- for example my RcppAnnoy.  Download
its source and study its package structure as this is _exactly_ the framework
you want to copy.

Use the copious examples out there to your advantage.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org