[Rcpp-devel] Embedding RInside in C++ project

Ulf Mertens mertens.ulf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:53:55 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I am working on a project in C++ where I have to use Bayesian Statistics
quite extensively. I coded my own Metropolis Hasting Sampler but since it
is not working that well, I wanted to call rstan from within C++ via
RInside. I already wrote the appropriate RInside/Rcpp code but I don't know
how to rewrite my CMakeLists.txt file to make it work.

I looked at the CMakelists.txt file in the standard/examples folder but I
don't know enough about cmake to rewrite it for my own project.

My project consists of 3 source files and 2 header files and I am working
with Eclipse Mars. Here is my current file:

*cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)project(XX)# use
C++11set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS}
-std=c++11")add_executable(${PROJECT_NAME}  global.h  model.h  model.cpp
run.cpp  mcmc.h  mcmc.cpp  )*
What do I have to change (in the file or in Eclipse itself) to make it work?

Thanks in advance for your help
Ulf