[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo and Rdefines

Charles Determan Jr deter088 at umn.edu
Wed Feb 25 16:26:33 CET 2015

I have finally solved the problem.  After coming across another posting
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/rtools-fstream-error-td4702713.html I
discovered the problem.  I needed to include #define R_NO_REMAP at the
start of my file and then append Rf_ to any function I use from
Rdefines.h.  The package now compiles without error.

Thanks for your help Dirk, I know this was a long chain back and forth.

Regards,
Charles

--
Dr. Charles Determan, PhD