[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Is Rcpp:: not a good choice for iterators?

FHRB Toledo fernandohtoledo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:02:02 CEST 2015

Dear Dr. Eddelbuettel,

Thank you indeed regarding your interposition.

I am really sorry about my impolite reference about you and also about my
typo on your surname. It isn't my intention. I hope you can understand and
that this does not diminishes the relevance of my message.

As I have said in the last email, through Hao Ye's suggestion I figured out
ways to change the source and the results were much more reasonable.
Anyway, your overview on that, would be extremely valuable.

Kind Regards,
FH