[Rcpp-devel] FW: Rcpp attributes.cpp issue

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Apr 20 19:33:27 CEST 2015

On 20 April 2015 at 17:08, Latchezar (Lucho) Dimitrov wrote:
| What is the way to "send a proper patch for" you all "to review" Sorry for asking but it is not obvious on the list

Rcpp code is on GiHub as even a casual Google query would reveal.  How to
contribute via GitHub is explained in numerous tutorials.

If all that is too much or too newfangled, you can work off source releases
and create a patch.  If that is too much then ... you may want to refresh
what you know about open source code development during the last thirty years.

You contributions are welcome here. But we are all working professionals,
researchers or academics so it helps us a great deal if you follow standard
conventions.  So yes, "reproducible examples" and the somewhat common standard
format for code contributions.

Thanks, Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org