[Rcpp-devel] RcppParallel on Solaris

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:26:42 CEST 2015

We only see the "long long" warnings with clang on Debian testing with
-pedantic enabled. Note that not all CRAN maintainers test under this
configuration so sometimes it depends on who is reviewing the
submission. My first preference would be to ensure that these warnings
don't occur so we always pass muster. However as you point out it can
be fragile and risky to modify upstream code so perhaps asking for an
exception is the right course.