[Rcpp-devel] RcppParallel on Solaris

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:11:48 CEST 2015

One other issue to run down is detecting the current architecture on
Solaris builds. Right now we force 32-bit in Makevars as follows:

ifeq ($(USE_TBB), SunOS)
   MAKE_ARGS += arch=ia32
endif

Does anyone know if there is a variable we could inspect from within
Makevars that would tell us the architecture for R itself? (as opposed
to the underlying system).