[Rcpp-devel] RcppParallel on Solaris

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:03:31 CEST 2015

That's excellent!!!! I just updated the branch to reflect this change
and also successfully ran the tests on the Solaris config that you
provided me access to.

I'll have to take a closer look at the warnings. One other issue that
needs to be resolved prior to the next submission to CRAN revolves
around pedantic warnings on Debian testing that prohibit "long long"
(used by both TinyThread and TBB). The easy workaround is
SystemRequirements: C++11 however this will mean that package won't
compile on pre-Mavericks Macs (~30% of all Macs) nor RedHat/CentOS
systems. Perhaps I can modify TinyThread and TBB to no longer use
"long long" but I'll need to do this very carefully.