[Rcpp-devel] RcppParallel on Solaris

Dale Smith dtsmith at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 3 19:20:20 CEST 2015

Another alternative is purchasing solaris hardware, since VirtualBox only runs x86. Ebay does have some for auction at a reasonable price.

http://tinyurl.com/sunblade-on-ebay <http://tinyurl.com/sunblade-on-ebay>

I do not know if it includes disks, but they aren’t all that expensive.

I would volunteer to do this myself, but my spouse is already hostile to having equipment around that is “not used”. Sorry.

Dale Smith
dtsmith at mindspring.com