[Rcpp-devel] statement about rcpp11 ?

Krzysztof Sakrejda krzysztof.sakrejda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:24:09 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Jonathon Love <jon at thon.cc> wrote:

> thanks for your response romain,
>
>> If you want to have a private conversation with Dirk, just email
>> him directly
>
> sure, but i expect i'm not the only one interested in his response.
>
>> Just use whatever version is best for your needs.
>
> sure, i get that; but i (and i imagine others) would be interested to
> hear dirk's take on it. the reality is that we can't read every piece
> of code to evaluate software projects, and so we often come to rely on
> the opinion of an experienced professional that we have come to trust;
> and for me (and others!) that's dirk.\

That makes sense, but if you search the list archives (which is
generally requested
of folks writing to the list) you would notice some context which makes your
original questions look a little bit like trolling---having seen
previous exchanges on the
topic of Rcpp11, I couldn't tell if you were serious or not.

Hope that helps,

Krzysztof