[Rcpp-devel] Review request: Sandboxed R integration via RInside

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Nov 20 16:37:36 CET 2014

On 20 November 2014 at 15:25, Smith, Dale (Norcross) wrote:
| I never distributed my work and don't now.

Same with what I do at work (as opposed to what I do as a private person in
the Open Source commons).  And I don't talk about what I do at work either.

So your entire point of what _Christian_ does with his code is really moot.
You can use it at work either way.

We are simply trying to figure what is "right" and useful for all us.  And to
me "right" for such tight coupling is using the same license as the much
larger body of work that is R itself.  Copyleft is a good thing for me. YMMV.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org