[Rcpp-devel] RcppEigen: Avoiding accessing elements with coeff(i, j) in sparse matrix

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Mar 31 13:39:41 CEST 2014

On 31 March 2014 at 11:22, Søren Højsgaard wrote:
| And the obvious answer is to use Rcout <<... << std::endl;

CRAN uploads we must heed the CRAN Policy and recommendations of Writing R
Extensions and should use R's input/output facilities.  Based on your comment
it seems that knitr also needs it that way to capture it.

In general, Rcpp::Rcout is good and useful (and thanks once again for Jelmer
for the initial patches implementing it).

Dirk