[Rcpp-devel] Making objects in the C++ "side" persistent

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra at aqualogy.net
Thu Mar 20 18:53:25 CET 2014

Hello Fernando,

        For sure there will be better ideas, but sometimes I use serialized protocol buffers (RProtoBuf) for persistence, or even to treat data structures (or "classes") between R, C++, python or even C#. You can store serialized protobuf on the file system or using databases (sql or not).

But for sure there are better ideas.

Kind regards
David Ibarra Gómez