[Rcpp-devel] [RC] Rcpp 0.11.1 release candidate at GitHub

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Mar 9 16:20:34 CET 2014

The current GitHub version [1] (currently labelled 0.11.0.3) should go 'soon'
to CRAN.  It is ready -- special thanks once again to Kevin for a number of
fixes to make this happen; JJ and Romain also chipped in with other fixes and
improvements.

Rcpp currently has 183 reverse depends on CRAN. I skipped four on purpose. Of
the 179 tested, a full 176 pass R CMD check --as-cran without issues (see [2]
for details).  The test scripts and logs are all available in a repo. [3]

If you have a package somewhere in a non-public repo, today would be a great
day to test :)  The last time around we learned about a bug / regression the
day after the 0.11.0 release --- and we would rather avoid a repeat of that.

If you could run a local test, please do.  Just update to the GitHub version,
and test your package.  If something comes up, please report it here, ideally
with something reproducible.

Thanks!

On behalf of Rcpp Core,  Dirk

[1] https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp