[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Exposed class works within cpp func, bombs via module

Thell Fowler tbfowler4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 07:35:46 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Kevin Ushey <kevinushey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thell,
>
> Thanks for all the work you've done investigating this. Can you please
> consolidate the information you have and post it as an issue here:
> https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/issues?state=open?
>
> And, if you're willing to dive in and figure out what exactly is
> happening, patches are much appreciated -- we will try to investigate
> as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

--->8---

Issue opened.  As stated in a prior message of this thread, and in the
opened issue...

I'm still not sure if this is even an issue.  It is an unfortunate
behavior, but it may well be intended.

The issue is #122 and the sourcecpp file is available here...
https://gist.github.com/Thell/9286048

I'll wait until someone in the know states if this is a side-effect,
bug, or what not before diving any deeper.

Thell