[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp release candidate

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jun 5 05:21:35 CEST 2014

Rcpp 0.11.2 should be ready.

If anybody wants to jump in and do last minute testing, please do so now.

I ran two complete tests against CRAN last weekend, the results are
summarized as usual in the GitHub repo at

   https://github.com/RcppCore/rcpp-logs

Of 215 CRAN packages, all but 18 passed. Of those 18 a number where due to
package sirt not building because ... I use FC='ccache gfortran' which is not
gfortran so its configure failed. Grrr. I would pass next time.

Anyway, 195 packages passed just fine, so we should be good.  But if there is
something anyone of you would like to test, now would be a good time as I may
upload the current version to CRAN in the next few days unless I hear
objections.

Cheers, Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org