[Rcpp-devel] C++11 in Windows R package

Matteo Fasiolo matteo.fasiolo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:09:47 CEST 2014

Dirk,

 no problem, in any case I can always get the new RcppArmadillo from Github
and use that to build my package on Windows.

I am quite sure yesterday my package was working on win-builder and I might
have read 0.4.300.8.0 somewhere. Then today it wasn't working any more
so I got confused.

Thanks for the clarification.

Matteo